January 16, 2009

My Dress!


Success! I went to Low's Bridal in Brinkley, AR yesterday, and I found the wedding gown of my dreams!!! It was such a fun experience - I highly recommend it to any brides-to-be! Low's is located in an old hotel built back in 1913, and there can't possibly be a more fairy-tale-like setting for a bride to pick out her wedding gown. Original tile floors and old tin ceilings plus chandeliers galore! It was fascinating to say the least.

Although I know you all want to know what it looks like and want to see a picture, I'm keeping it a big surprise for not only Andrew, but everyone else, too! So you'll have to wait for the big reveal on the big day!

Both of my parents, along with my sister Kelly (maid of honor) and future sister-in-law Darcy (matron of honor) came with me to help me pick out my dress and be a part of the whole experience, too. I loved having them all with me - they were SUCH a big help and gave great advice.

Kelly and Darcy also got the chance to look at bridesmaids' dresses. We narrowed it down to 2 we really like, but still trying to find "the one." Looking for something long. Thinking of doing a slate-blue type of color or something along that line. Email me any suggestions, please!

No comments: