March 3, 2010

Shake Your Tailfeather!

I'm a little behind on my posting - sorry! I had a crazy week last week and an even crazier week this week!!  Somehow in all of this busy-ness, I managed to take some time to have a little fun with my friend Sarah and her sister Rebecca.  We went to a painting class at Easely Amused and had so much fun.  The painting we did was called "Shake Your Tailfeather" and was a cute lil' peacock!
 
  
Part of the reason I've been so busy lately is that I'm taking Part 1 of my clinical board exam this Saturday.  ALL day Saturday.   We have to do 2 root canals and 3 crown/bridge preps so it's a full day.  Blegh.  Please say a prayer that everything goes well!!

1 comment:

Erin said...

oh my goodness alison that painting is sooooo cute!! i wish i could have done that with yall!! miss you!