July 25, 2010

Mmmm Good


Pure bliss.  An Italian Creme cupcake from Gigi's.  I am so in love!  I honestly have no idea how my friend Jocelyn works there and stays so skinny.  Props to her! 

I got this beauty yesterday with my mom while we were out running errands with our friends Jayne and Kelsey.  Jayne is my mom's best friend from pharmacy school at Ole Miss and her daughter, Kelsey, is getting ready to go off to college at Delta State.  We went all out shopping for bedding and dorm room necessities and accessories!  So much fun and we all reminisced about dorm life and college days :-)

I wish I had some crazy-fun weekend to tell you about, but it's been pretty laid back and nice.  I cleaned house (womp womp) mostly, but did get around to hanging up some pictures around the house, moving around some furniture, and hanging up my new shower curtain that my mom MADE me. 

Which reminds me that I still need to take pictures of the study/office/guest room redo so I can show off the changes!  Consider it officially on the to-do list....

No comments: