September 2, 2010

The Blanchettes!

This past weekend we had a blast in Oxford (best place in the world) for Ali and Rich's Wedding.  Ali was a college roommate and sorority sister of mine.  These two are such a fun and perfect couple.  I was so glad to see all of our college friends in Oxford all together, and I also had fun seeing Ali's Arkansas friends that I've met over the years.  Friday night, Andrew and I made it just in time for the rehearsal dinner at the Oxford Conference Center. 
reunited! the boys had a picture taken before I did. {Ulmer, Ross, Werner}
Finally our turn for a picture! Love me some Sarah :-)
Saturday, we had errands all around town but one fun one included picking up my anniversary ring/band!  We also had church directory pictures which was quite an entertaining experience to say the least.  Then I hung out with the boys before the wedding while the other wives were getting ready at the church.  The wedding was at Paris-Yates on campus at Ole Miss.  It was picture-perfect!  Ashlie, Ali's middle sister, just had a baby earlier in the week so she wasn't able to make the wedding, but they had her on Skype on the front row so it was just like being there in person :-)  After the wedding, the bridal party rode the Double Decker bus to the Square for the reception at the Lyric Theater.
everyone all aboard!
pretty bridesmaids!
Hooray! Just Married!!
on the Square
cute husband :-)
cute sister :-)
cute couple :-)
Congrats, Mr. and Mrs. Blanchette!!!

No comments: