December 28, 2010

Christmas Time!

I guess I'm a little behind on the Christmas post, but we have had such a great time visiting with both of our families :-)  We spent Christmas Eve and Christmas Day with the Hogan family and then we drove up early Sunday for church with the Ross family and have been in Oxford since!!  I missed a ton of snow in Oxford on Christmas Day (they had a WHITE Christmas!!!) but luckily it was still snowing on Sunday when we arrived.

Santa came and was good to us all, but more importantly Jesus came and has blessed us immensely.  I never in my wildest dreams imagined my life would be as chaotic as it is now, but we are truly blessed beyond measure.  I long for the day when we can settle back down again, but I'm trying to enjoy this "season" of life we are in now.

Here is a picture of the Christmas card I made this year.  I only sent a few because we were extremely last minute sending them, but now you can all see it here!  I decided to send them as postcards, which saved almost half on postage and hopefully made them a little unique. 

We are working on New Year's Eve plans, but will likely be in Oxford...Anyone have any fun plans??

No comments: