February 24, 2011

Blog Award!

Marley gave me a blog award!  

Here are 7 facts about me:

  1. I love to paint.  Sadly, I don't get to do it much, if ever, anymore.  I think I probably got my love of art from my mom's side of the family.  My uncle is an artist who paints with Mississippi clay, and my aunt did a little bit of everything!  I have very fond memories with my Aunt Bobbie sitting around the kitchen table with all kinds of little "projects."  I am also seriously jealous of my friend Anna's artistic ability.  She inspires me to keep on practicing!  Hopefully one day I'll have a craft room...
  2. I keep finding gray hairs.  Eeek!  I know that redheads go gray sooner, but this has got to stop!  I found one front and center this morning!  I refuse to believe that if you pull it, two more will grow back in its place.  I keep finding some on Izzy, too, so we have pity parties together.
  3. I love my dog.  Seriously, it's probably too much.  She's so sweeeeeeeet.  I'm telling y'all, she's so cuddly and sweet.  She's so spoiled, I honestly worry about our children one day.
  4. I have a MAJOR sweet-tooth.  I'm a sucker for baked goods.  I don't think I've ever turned down a brownie in my life.  I love all things sweet, though...candy, chocolate, cookies, cakes, ice cream.  Mmmmmm.  Good thing I married a dentist, right?
  5. I don't have "favorites"...as in a favorite food, a favorite color, etc.  I can narrow it down, but can't commit to just one.  BUT one exception to that rule, is that my favorite "flavor" (I guess that's what you'd call it?) is hands-down CARAMEL.  Anything caramel flavored...sign me up!
  6. I can't tell you the last time I exercised.  Well ok, at the beginning of December, I got on the treadmill and only 5 minutes into it, I remembered I had bunco that night, so immediately hopped off.  HA!  I also don't know the last time I went to the grocery store...maybe September or October?! Or the last time I cooked dinner?!  THANKS to my wonderful parents and in-laws :-)
  7. We are HOMEOWNERS again!!  We're still semi-nomads, but we OWN a home!  We hope to move some this weekend and then gradually from there on out.  Considering all of our belongings are scattered across 3 locations, it might take a while.  Oh and we have no furniture to fill that house.  I so look forward to taking our time picking out pieces together for our house.  I don't want it to be all matchy-matchy.  I also can't wait for visitors!!  For the last 4 years (since I graduated from college) I have always been a houseguest in Oxford...no more!! Stay tuned for pictures.

No comments: