Marley gave me a blog award!
- I love to paint. Sadly, I don't get to do it much, if ever, anymore. I think I probably got my love of art from my mom's side of the family. My uncle is an artist who paints with Mississippi clay, and my aunt did a little bit of everything! I have very fond memories with my Aunt Bobbie sitting around the kitchen table with all kinds of little "projects." I am also seriously jealous of my friend Anna's artistic ability. She inspires me to keep on practicing! Hopefully one day I'll have a craft room...
- I keep finding gray hairs. Eeek! I know that redheads go gray sooner, but this has got to stop! I found one front and center this morning! I refuse to believe that if you pull it, two more will grow back in its place. I keep finding some on Izzy, too, so we have pity parties together.
- I love my dog. Seriously, it's probably too much. She's so sweeeeeeeet. I'm telling y'all, she's so cuddly and sweet. She's so spoiled, I honestly worry about our children one day.
- I have a MAJOR sweet-tooth. I'm a sucker for baked goods. I don't think I've ever turned down a brownie in my life. I love all things sweet, though...candy, chocolate, cookies, cakes, ice cream. Mmmmmm. Good thing I married a dentist, right?
- I don't have "favorites"...as in a favorite food, a favorite color, etc. I can narrow it down, but can't commit to just one. BUT one exception to that rule, is that my favorite "flavor" (I guess that's what you'd call it?) is hands-down CARAMEL. Anything caramel flavored...sign me up!
- I can't tell you the last time I exercised. Well ok, at the beginning of December, I got on the treadmill and only 5 minutes into it, I remembered I had bunco that night, so immediately hopped off. HA! I also don't know the last time I went to the grocery store...maybe September or October?! Or the last time I cooked dinner?! THANKS to my wonderful parents and in-laws :-)
- We are HOMEOWNERS again!! We're still semi-nomads, but we OWN a home! We hope to move some this weekend and then gradually from there on out. Considering all of our belongings are scattered across 3 locations, it might take a while. Oh and we have no furniture to fill that house. I so look forward to taking our time picking out pieces together for our house. I don't want it to be all matchy-matchy. I also can't wait for visitors!! For the last 4 years (since I graduated from college) I have always been a houseguest in Oxford...no more!! Stay tuned for pictures.