February 20, 2009

The Doctors Ross

One day...only 2 years 3 months and 1 day remaining, but who's counting?! That's when we'll both be dentists! Well the reason I bring this up is first of all, because I'm excited that I'll be marrying a doctor, but also because tonight is MY White Coat Ceremony. Getting our white coats supposedly symbolizes our transition into patient care...aka I'll be seeing patients and actually getting to do what I'll be doing in real life! I'm definitely looking forward to this side of things, although I still have about 3 months before I'm really in the patient clinics. My mom's agreed to be my first patient :-)

On a side note: My sister Kelly is having her first interview for Nursing School today, so say a quick pray for her! Today she's interviewing (actually right this minute) at UT-Memphis. Then she'll be headed back down to Jackson just in time for my white coat ceremony. I can't wait to see her - she hasn't been home in a while!

Also - keep Andrew in your prayers, too! He's in the process of applying for a job. After all, he will need something to keep him busy for the next 2 years while I finish school! Oh - and we'll probably need something to live off of, too. :-) We are very anxious to see what he'll end up doing, but at the same time are trying to enjoy this time by just giving it all up to the Lord to take care of it! He's blessed us greatly so far, so I'm confident He has something planned up His sleeve.

No comments: