March 2, 2009

Excited for a Job!

Here's a picture from my White Coat Ceremony...It was really nice, but I'm still sad I missed Mardi Gras in New Orleans :-(

Andrew has a job!
yay!! We are so blessed and thankful that Andrew's plans are starting to settle out for after his graduation in May. He'll be working at a clinic in Brandon, MS, only 8 miles or so from our house, so it'll be super-convenient. We are both very excited!

Andrew and I went to Oxford this weekend, and had a great trip! We actually just realized that we'll be there at least 3 out of the 4 next weekends. I don't think either of us has a problem with that. Friday night we went to Old Taylor Grocery with several of Andrew's close friends. We had a get-together for our friend, Michael, who's about to leave for Kuwait for over a year. It was SO nice to have everyone together, and we can't wait to see Michael again in April 2010!!

We also managed to finally get around to picking our fine china! We registered at Oxford Floral on Saturday. It's Royal Crown Derby's Carlton Gold as the main pattern (dinner plate, cup & saucer), along with the Royal Crown Derby Panel Green as the accent plate (dessert plate). It looks pretty all together...I took a picture with my camera, so I'll post a picture of the setting all together soon. It's very traditional, but we (yes, Andrew helped me pick it out) both really like that it's timeless. Oh and to top it off, it all looks perfect with a gold Annie glass charger! :-)

No comments: