April 6, 2009

Shower Time

Andrew and I have been to a plethera of showers lately, so we are ready to have one of our own soon! Last weekend, I went to a darling kitchen shower and an engagement shower, and this weekend there was an around the house shower and a honey-do shower! All were lots of fun!

We have our first shower in Oxford in 2 weeks, and I just got my copy of the invite - so cute and perfect for a "His and Hers" shower:
Sorry the picture is a little blurry...it's scanned - but you get the idea! It'll be Red & Blue weekend in Oxford, so should be a fun weekend all-around. I can't wait to see a bunch of my out-of-town friends (and by out-of-town I mean cross-country, man, y'all are spread out!!) and for my wedding party to meet Andrew's wedding party :-)

On a side note: the next three weekends, we'll be in Oxford, and who can complain about that?? :-)

No comments: