June 19, 2009

Forty-Three

Yep. That's the countdown now. Which means I need to get my butt in gear! Y'all would be proud of me. I actually delegated a wedding "chore" yesterday. I really didn't want to do it, though, so maybe it doesn't really count as delegating. My mom and my two aunts, Marty and Brenda, are going to seal and stamp all the envelopes. The final deadline to mail is Monday. One of the main reasons I haven't sent them yet, other than procrastination, is because I couldn't decide on a stamp. I know that sounds so dumb, but went the post office went to 44 cent stamps, they didn't make those wedding "heart" stamps any more. Instead they made the "King and Queen of Hearts" stamps and the "Wedding Rings" stamps. The wedding ones are like a photography of two gold rings with some ribbon - and they totally cheesed me out, so the verdict is the King and Queen of Hearts.Andrew and I are having a small, casual engagement party type thingy tonight - a COOKOUT! I know it will be fun, and we are definitely looking forward to it after we both had pretty rough weeks this week. Then tomorrow morning we are heading out bright and early for Nashville for Henry and Marjorie's wedding!! BUSY weekend, but lots of fun :-)

No comments: