June 6, 2009

I'm still alive.

I never imagined I could be so busy sans school. I start back this Monday, though. Boooooo.

So what could I possibly be doing besides lounging by the pool with a marg?? (which sadly, I haven't been able to do yet - a girl can dream!) I crazily decided to do my own calligraphy on the wedding invitations. The motto I use to pump myself up is "personal, not professional." It is a slow process, but I'm beginning to make some headway. Gotta send 'em soon so hopefully I can keep cranking them out. To anyone considering this: the pen matters. I think I'm almost finished...cross your fingers.

I've also been doing all kinds of odds-and-ends errands, too. Everything from sending newspaper engagement announcements (p.s. check out the new issue of "Invitation Oxford" with yours truly) to dealing with financial aid at school, to looking for extracted teeth in mint condition (an oxymoron, don't you think??), to getting my hair did, to working on invitations for bridesmaid luncheon and rehearsal dinner, ok well you get the idea. This is precisely why I need a personal assistant. Thanks, mom, for filling in!!

Lots to celebrate, too: Andrew's first day at WORK, Kelly's first day at Nursing School, Dad's 22nd anniversary at UMC, and Reb's in the SUPER-regional! So proud of them all.

Here's a couple of picture updates, too:

Kelly's Graduation from Ole Miss - May 9, 2009:

Andrew's Graduation from UMC - May 22, 2009:

Laurel & Price's Wedding - May 23, 2009:

"Entertaining" Shower - May 24, 2009 with the sweet hosts:

I will post pics and more from Bridget and Lee's wedding soon - simply amazing!

No comments: