July 16, 2009

Official Protocol

I'm trying to learn all about the steps for obtaining a marriage license and changing my name. I guess I didn't realize how much there is to do for that kind of stuff. Today, Andrew and I went to have our blood work done...not fun. I am the biggest baby when it comes to having my blood drawn. I survived and acted like a big girl. Next step is tomorrow when we go to apply for our marriage license (woo hoo!). Then we have to go get our lab results and then we go back to the courthouse to pick everything up. Whew!

Countdown = 2 weeks left :-)

This has been such a LONG week at school. It has been extra-full of useless and unnecessary lab work. For example, yesterday I bent orthodontic wires for 4 hours in the morning and then attempted to make an "occlusal appliance" in the afternoon - I mean, evening, because I didn't leave until after 6, and it still doesn't work. The beauty of it all is that we'll never make one again. ever. so pointless.

On the UPSIDE though, this weekend is my bachelorette party! We're going to meet up in Oxford Friday night to have some mexican food and margaritas! Then Saturday we're heading to Memphis. All my wonderful friends are spread out all over the country, literally, so I can't wait to see them in one place and hang out and have fun before the big day!

No comments: