December 5, 2009

Are we there yet?

I am soooo unbelievably ready for a break in school.  Last week, I had a test on Monday and a final on Friday.  This coming up week, I've got a final on Monday and a final on Wednesday.  I just keep reminding myself to take it one day at a time and just get to Wednesday.  I won't be finished with school, but I'll be finished with class and exams until the 18th. 

To make matters worse, I'm having to miss one of my bestie's bachelorette party!  The party is in Nashville, one of my favorite places.  Megan is getting married December 19 - one year exactly from when we got engaged!  The special thing is Megan and Patrick got engaged the very next night!!  It has been so special and fun to go through an engagement with a best friend.  Andrew and I can't wait for them to tie the knot in Birmingham in TWO weeks! 

It really does suck to be in my TWENTIETH year of school (kindergarden to now).  I'm so glad I'm not doing a residency - I don't think I could bear to surpass my 21-year-limit of schooling.  I'm going to draw the line. 

Last night we had a UMC Christmas Party, the Claus Ball.  It was at the MS Museum of Art downtown and was so much fun!  Plus, it snowed!! Which is a rareity in MS, especially in December. 

Still on the to-do list: download and post pictures of our Christmas tree and pictures from last night.  Stay tuned!

No comments: