- 1 1/2 cup cooked and cubed chicken
- 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup of milk
- 1 can of cream of chicken soup
- 1 can of crescent rolls (8 count)
- Mix the 1 1/2 cup of chicken an 1/2 of the cup of cheese in a bowl. (I used my hands to mix it and mush it all together.)
- Roll out and separate the crescent rolls. In each triangle, place 2 tablespoons of the chicken/cheese mix, and roll it up in the crescent roll. Once you have all 8 rolled up, place them along the bottom of a lightly greased casserole dish.
- Pour the 1 cup of milk over the roll-ups. Spoon out the cream of chicken soup (undiluted) on top. Sprinkle the remaining 1/2 cup of cheese on top.
- Bake for 1 hour at 350 degrees.