February 11, 2010

Getting Excited!

We have lots to look forward to in the next few hours and days...

Apparently we are in a Winter Storm Warning.  It's supposed to snow started after sunset today and then all day tomorrow.  South of I-20 may even get up to 6 inches! (I'll believe it when I see it, though.)  We'll probably only get around 2-3 inches, if we're lucky, since we're just a hair north of I-20.  I'll take whatever I can get!

Tonight, Andrew and I are going to have a little Valentine's dinner at home.  I can't wait!  Although, I still need to figure out what to cook...

Tomorrow we're packing up and heading down to New Orleans for a big-time MARDI GRAS celebration!  We really can not wait!  I LOVE going to Mardi Gras with my friend Megan, and I'm excited that Andrew will get to join in on the fun this year.  We'll get to see lots of friends that we don't get to see all that often, too.  Andrew has never been to New Orleans, much less on Mardi Gras weekend, much less after the first-ever Saints Super Bowl WIN!!  Needless to say, I'm sure he's in for a good time :-)

Here's some of my favorite pictures of Mardi Gras' past...
 
  

P.S. The bedroom painting project is not quite finished.  3 out of 4 walls painted.  1 wall to go plus the bathroom....hoping to be super productive today!

No comments: