August 6, 2010

Wishful Thinking...

First of all, I WISH I was on the way to my friend Ali's bachelorette party in Hot Springs, AR right now.  School still manages to get in the way!  I can't wait to celebrate with everyone at her wedding in just a few weeks :-)

Second of all, I WISH I could have one of these new Silhouette machines.  I read about how fantastic they are on the Infarrantly Creative blog and have fallen in love.  Go check 'em out. If you really know me, you know I'm obsessed with these sorts of things.  I love paper, fonts, labels, crafts, cards, you name it.

If I would be so lucky as to win a Silhouette machine, then I would WISH for a room like this to put it in and begin all of my craftiness.  I dream of a room like this...all to myself, filled with potential "projects."  Really the only requirement is a dowel for wrapping paper and ribbon.  Seriously, that's a must, right?  Well maybe just WISHFUL THINKING!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That craft room is amazing. Have you seen the craft rooms on ratemyspace on the hgtv? There's one with coffered ceilings. Coffered ceilings in a craft room!

I had that crafting desk (the white one), but sold it. Seller's remorse? A little. :)