October 29, 2010

Guest Bedrooms

It's tour-time again!  I skipped last week because we don't have any babies and therefore, no baby rooms :-) 


At our old house, we had 2 guest bedrooms.  We had a 3 bedroom house but it was just the two of us, so lots of extra room for guests to come visit!  If you read my blog, you've probably already seen both, because they were both "re-do" projects.  I redecorated and rearranged both rooms this year and both had to have been less than $50 if that much. You can read all about the office-bedroom here, and the real guest bedroom here.  They were both fun projects.  I knew we'd be moving fairly soon, so they didn't get much stuff back on their walls and not everything was ideally to my "taste" but they got the job done!  They made the house more homey and I hope they made guests feel more welcome and more at-home, too!  Our guests were usually Peter and Darcy (b-i-l and s-i-l) and occasionally one of Andrew's friends who needed a place to stay during the week when they had business meetings in Jackson the next day.

Here are pictures of both rooms:
the real guest bedroom

the office/guest bedroom

Thanks for touring!  Remember to leave a comment on the "Just Wondering..." post below!


1 comment:

Shoshanah said...

I really like the black spiral you have over the first bed. It's definitely the type of thing I need in my home